CQATest – We all know that Approval of any product is a vibrant step to ensure it delivers the planned purpose. With the extreme change in the high-tech fields, testing each new item before releasing it ensures that does not harm the final user. And, the mobile phone industry is not affected by this move.
To test if an Android phone meets designed standards, manufacturers use certain hidden apps like rilnotifier, configapk, and many more to qualify each component of the phone and detect any virus.
Some of these testing apps are not easily reachable by phone users, and nor can they be uninstalled. Though, other phone makers allow access to these apps by pressing precise keys. For example, you can press the Volume + or Down – sideways with the power button. If you want to know more about the CQA test then read this article carefully.
What Is CQATest App on Android?
If you have a Lenovo phone, you’ve probably come across a CQA Test app appearing suddenly on your apps list such as the service. This shouldn’t worry you because the app also vanishes silently as it came once it accomplishes its role.
CQA Test app is a contraction for Certified Quality Auditor. It is an in-built software app that checks the high performance of every Android component. The app is generally found in Motorola and Lenovo smartphones. Though, it can also appear in other android devices shortly to check if the phone components are all of high quality.
The CQA test app runs smoothly and gently on your Android phone without causing any issues. It largely tests for weaknesses, glitches, and strengths, and assesses all the technical aspects of an Android device to detect any malfunction. Furthermore, manufacturers also use this app as a measure to make better models in the upcoming. So, the overall objective of the CQA Test app is to develop the upcoming devices and make them run easily.
Why CQA Test Unexpectedly Appears on Android?
According to the experts, there is no approved reason why a CQA Test app appears on smartphones; because the app is not intended to show on Android devices.
It is testing android applications used only by manufacturers and not the users. Though, many phone users report that the CQA test app appears casually, causing various issues with their phone interfaces.
Hence, here are some of the reasons why a CQA test app may appear on your phone:
- When you upgrade your device’s Operating System.
- When you reboot your phone.
- When you try to access a hidden user menu or perform any operation set for phone builders.
What are the Important Issues of the CQA Test App?
Most Android device producers claim that the CQA test app should not cause any issues on your phone. Though, some users complain about performance reduction whenever they install the app on their phones.
- Deviations in the Android settings or user preferences.
- Messaging service not responding or shutting down completely.
- All the Notifications getting muted.
- The Notification drawer not opening completely.
- apps not responding.
- The reset not working.
- The Carrier hub keeps crashing or stopping.
How can you Uninstall CQATest Android App?
Force-stopping CQA Test from your device may cause your android phone to go into a boot loop. So, if you start experiencing the above-mentioned issues once the app appears on your phone, you can follow these steps to resolve them:
Clear Cache and App Data
Clearing the app cache and app data equals installing a new app on your device. It helps you to remove all the previous data and set the CQA test app in its original condition.
- First, you have to open the Settings menu.
- Click on “All Apps”
- If the CQA Test app is not on the list, search and click on it.
- Choose the “Clear Cache and Data” option.
Disable or Force Stop the App
Temporarily disabling the CQA test app will help you know if it is the one causing the performance downgrade of your device.
- First, you have to open the “Settings” menu.
- Now, scroll down and click on the “Apps”
- choose the “Show system processes” option.
- Then, On the list of the running services, select CQA Test App and click on the “Force Stop” choice.
Resetting Your Android Device
This is the last step if the CQA test app is not disabled on your android phone. Resetting your phone will erase all the data and personal settings. Thus, it is wise to back up your vital information and applications if you are a root user.
- Factory Reset
- First, you have to go to the Settings menu
- Now, click on “Backup and Reset”
- Then, click Factory Data Reset and follow the instructions outlined.
This is an all-inclusive process that erases all the data, both hardware, and software. Power off your Android device.
- First, you have to Long-press the “Volume Down” and “Power” buttons simultaneously until your phone boots.
- Then, select the “Recovery” choice by scrolling down using the volume button and selecting the power button.
- Now, pick factory reset and click the power button.
- Select “Yes- Delete All User Data.”
- In the end, select “Reboot System Now.”
More Useful Similar Guides:
Dealing with cqa test app on your smartphone should not be tough as thought. Whether the application is designed to be accessed by the developers, knowing some trickeries will help you resolve emerging issues effectively.
Therefore, though the CQATest app is planned to be a hidden software that checks the overall performance of your phone, occasionally it may appear and find the middle ground in your user experience with your Android device.
We have shared everything about the CQA Test app in this article if the information helped you in any way, then shares it with friends. If you have issues or problems with this article then feel free to comment below, we will try our best to come up with a solution.