It is well known about Spotify that this is basically one of the most popular music apps of the Microsoft store. This music app can be used as an extension with many other applications and hence it stands in direct completion and way ahead of its rivals.
However, as per the complexity of the application, it is not that perfect. You might face many errors and these have also been reported from the other users of it.
So as of the solution of Spotify Not Responding you are given here the best ways that have been used for the purpose of error fixing and here are two that you can simply try out.
Spotify Not Responding
The cause of this problem can be with the process of the system itself but the most probable reason is that the process is overloaded. So, here are solutions in this regard that helps you out:
Solution 1: Devastate the Process in the Task Manager itself
The application probably may not be responding and launching due to the reason that it is already open but yet not responding. But before trying for the other solution, we need to kill the process in the Task Manager and reinitiate it.
- To start first press CTRL + ALT + DEL and this opens the Security option Window.
- Now select and next open the Task Manager from the list.
- In the processed list, you can find the option of the Spotify Locate the same and simply right click and then End the process.
- Now at the end, simply Restart Your System and then launch the Spotify app again.
Solution 2: Clean, Uninstall and then again Reinstall the Spotify App
If killing this process does not work, the application itself can become corrupt. In such a case, we can completely uninstall the Spotify app and reinstall it. However, we need to ensure that there is no trace of the application or its components in the system.
First of all, open your run command, and for that use the shortcut key of your Keyboard as Win + R
- The command opens the control panel of the window.
- Now in the search bar of it simply go to the Programs and Features option and there you will see the list of applications that are preinstalled there.
- Here your duty is to find the Spotify option and then right-click on it and choose Uninstalled
- Sometimes, however, the Cache files of the previously Installed version May remain there themselves.
- Now navigate to the following path on your File Explorer:
Here C: denotes the Drive in your system and <username> is the username of your system.
- Now simply delete the Spotify Folder from here.
- If you don’t find the AppData folder, simply unhide hidden folders to access the same.
- Once everything goes smooth, simply restart the system and again reinstall the Spotify application.
Why is Spotify not working on my Android?
Clear the cache and do a clean install
Just go to Settings> Apps> Spotify> Storage and tap on Clear Cache. You should also tap on Clear Data. If they are still visible, remove them manually. Finally, uninstall the app and reinstall it through the Google Play Store.
Is there a 64 bit Spotify?
Re: 64-bit version of Spotify for Windows??
Only the Mac app has a 64-bit version. There is currently a 64-bit version of the Windows app.
How do I fix Spotify not opening?
Try a clean reinstall:
- Click Spotify in the menu bar, then exit Spotify.
- Open the finder then click Go> Library in the menu bar. (If the library is not visible, you may have to hold the Alt key)
- Open the cache and delete the com.spotify.Client folder.
- Click on the back arrow.
- Open the application support and delete the Spotify folder.
What do I do if my Spotify isn’t working?
Wait for 30 seconds, then turn it back on. If that does not work, try restarting your router. If you are using a data connection, check that you have a sufficient data allowance (although we recommend using WiFi if possible). Make sure Spotify is not in offline mode (in the app’s settings, under Playback).
Why is my Spotify Not Responding?
All you have to do is: press “Ctrl + Alt + Del” and choose Task Manager; then a dialog box will appear. Once this is complete, simply select the Processes tab and look for “Spotify.exe”. If, on the other hand, the Spotify application is still not responding, then you have to keep running.
Why is my Spotify app not working?
Press the Home and Lock buttons for 10 seconds until the device reboots. If that doesn’t help, try a clean restore. Be sure to find and remove cached data from any Spotify folder or your device before re-locating. If that doesn’t work, try updating your device’s firmware (if available).
More Related Guides:
- Not a Valid Win32 Application
- Active Directory Domain Services Unavailable Windows 10
- Remove Plays.tv
As you have gone through the article above you have come to know about how to resolve the issue of Spotify Not Responding that too step by step and not only that all these 2 solutions that are being given you here also help you with the solution you can simply try out and definitely it will work out.
Rest if you have any queries or the confusion that is being related to the same error of Spotify Not Responding then here is the comment section below and you can choose to go with it.
Tech5 months ago
Fifa 15 Origin Crack Download 2022
Apps5 months ago
TikTok++ iOS 15 Download for iPhone
Apps8 months ago
iPogo iOS 15 2022 – Download Pokemon Go Tweak for iPhone, iPad
Apps6 months ago
8 Ball Pool++ iOS 15 IPA for iPhone 13, 12, 11 
Apps4 months ago
iAP Free iOS 16 2022
Apps11 months ago
Game Guardian for Windows 11 – Download 2022 Latest Version
Internet1 year ago
RateFD – Family Dollar Survey at www.RateFD.com 2022
Apps7 months ago
iTransmission iOS 15 2022 [iPhone/iPad] Download