Harbor Freight employees using the Ultipro portal for work-related information can now access the newly revamped UKG Pro online portal. The UKG Pro web portal is the new online administrative platform for harbor freight employees. Let us know more about the MyHFT employee login account.
MyHFT is the HR service for harbor freight staff that offers all the on-site and off-site info access in one place. The online HR service permits staff to access their schedules/rosters, work profile info, associate status, career growth, and more.
MyHFT Employee Login
Harbor Freight staff must have used the Ultipro employee login to access their accounts. Though, there have been some variations, and the worker login site is now altered to the UKG Pro portal.
The UKG Pro portal simply aims to bridge the gap between staff and HR administrators by making all the information accessible.
Employees can straight make applications and need on the portal, which can be checked and allowed by the HR representatives.
Now, with some ideas on the new UKG Pro portal, let us look at the steps for accessing your MyHFT online account via MyHFT Employee Login. This article will offer instructions to help you log in to your MyHFT account.
There will also be bonus info to support you change your MyHFT account password and troubleshoot any login issues you might face.
Some Requirements for MyHft Employee Login:
- It would support if you had a laptop, desktop, or smartphone to access your MyHFT online account.
- A steady internet connection is needed to ensure you are not disturbed while logging in to your MyHFT account.
- You are extremely advised to access the UKG Pro employee login portal through supported browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- Simply note that this service is only accessible for active Harbor Freight staff to hold a current employee MyHFT account.
MyHFT Employee Login account on UKG Pro?
The login course through the UKG Pro website is quite similar to that of the Ultipro employee login.
However, the following instructions will guide you through the login procedure since it is a news portal. This could be valuable for employees logging in for the initial time and seasoned staff.
Now, simply do note that you have to enter your employee ID in the username section, which will combine a few work-profile information.
As for the password, new employees can simply enter their temporary password, which will be stated below. So, let’s get started by following these simple instructions:
- First, you need to visit the Harbor Freight UKG Pro employee portal at https://myhft.com.
- Now, on the UKG Pro homepage, you can simply find the login section where you have to enter your worker username and password.
- Now, the format of your Username will naturally be: ‘The initial alphabet of your first name followed by ‘the last letter of your last name,’ ‘Your Employee ID,’ and ‘the last four digits of your SSN.’ For instance: If your name is John Black, your Username will be JB49048401111.
- Staff accessing their MyHFT account through the old Ultipro portal can simply use the same password.
- Now, as first-time users, you can simply access your MyHFT account using your temporary password, which is the last four digits of your SSN (Social Security Number).
For example, 1111.
- At last, simply after entering the login credentials, you need to click the ‘Sign in’ option to access your MyHFT employee account.
First-time staff can access their accounts using the temporary password allocated to them, the last four digits of their SSN. After signing in for the first time, you can change the password on the panel dashboard.
You can also alter your account password to a permanent one by following the steps in the next section.
How to Change MyHFT Account Password?
Staff should ensure they have their login credentials with them at all times. Now, without the login info, employees cannot access their MyHFT account online.
You also have to ensure you do not share your account info with anyone else, as it might compromise the info.
Here’s how you can change your MyHFT password:
- First, to change your account password, you need to visit the UKG Pro employee login portal.
- Now, on the homepage, simply select the ‘Forgot your password option.
- You can simply reset your password by entering your Username in the ‘Let’s get started’ column.
- After that, you need to enter your Username and Access code for staff with access codes in the ‘Received an access code or reset link?’ column.
- At last, you need to follow the prompts sent to your listed email address to reset your account password.
Some Common Login Issues & Troubleshooting:
- If you face a problem where you can’t access the UKG Pro portal, simply check if you use one of the maintained browsers, such as Google Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.
- If the issue perseveres, clear the browser’s cookie and cache, and after removing the browser data, simply try accessing the portal and this should typically work.
- Now, as a last resort, you can simply try accessing the UKG Pro portal through your browser’s private/incognito version and this would preferably work.
We have shared everything about MyHFT Employee Login in this article for you if the info that we shared above helped you in any way then do share it with others.